Building Services Engineering
Moloney Fox Consulting has a wealth of experience and proven expertise in all areas of building services engineering.
The practice has a flexible and adaptive approach and we undertake a wide variety of work.
Our project experience portfolio includes work on Commercial, Mixed Use, Industrial, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Hotels, Residential, Sports Stadia and Sports/Leisure Projects.
A full range of building services design and consultancy is catered for by Moloney Fox Consulting including all aspects of Mechanical, Electrical, Vertical Transport, Fuel Consumption, Energy Systems, Sustainability, Cost Control, Communications Technology and Project Management.
- Geothermal Energy (Heating & Cooling)
- Combined Heating and Power Installations
- Solar Heating
- Hydro and Wind Power
- Natural Ventilation and Day lighting
- Biomass Energy (Wood chip & Wood pellet)
- Heat Recovery
- Water Conservation / Rain Water Harvesting
- MV/LV Power Distribution Systems
- Low Voltage Sub-Distribution Systems
- UPS Installation
- General Services
- Lighting Systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- Fire Protection Systems
- Security Systems
- ICT Infrastructure Systems
- Public Address Systems
- Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Water Services
- Heating Services
- Above Ground Drainage
- Medical and Industrial Gases
- Chilled Water Systems
- Fire Fighting
- Compressed Air Systems
- Water Treatment
- Cost Appraisal
- Cost Management
- Product selection
- Product Review
- Engineering approach
- Lift cycle costings
- Preventative Maintenance Advice
- Preliminary BER Calculations
- DEAP Calculations
- Domestic BER Certification
- Commercial BER Certification
- Site Assessment
- Reporting and recommendations
- Liaison with Utilities
- Cost planning and appraisals
- Passenger Lifts
- Goods Lifts
- Disable Platform lifts
- Dumb waiter lifts
- Stair lifts
- Site Inspections for Loss Adjusters
- Assessment Reports for Loss Adjusters
- Building Services Condition Reports
- Site Inspections
- Assessment Reports
- Technical Services Reports
Moloney Fox Consulting
The Practice also offers Lead Consultant, Contract Administrator, Project Management and M&E Cost control duties as part of an integrated role. Where appropriate and requested other services offered include, feasibility studies, Health & Safety reports, energy studies, emergency stand by generation option plans and condition surveys.
The in-house CAD department gives the practise quick, efficient and versatile CAD resources.
The philosophy for projects is to work harmoniously with the Client and the Design and Construction Teams to ensure a successfully completed project, on time, to budget and in compliance with the Client’s requirements.
This commitment is carried out regardless of the scale of the project, from a major commercial development to a small refurbishment.